Angus Dentistry came to JDGD with a problem that faces many small businesses that do not have someone to look after their brand. As a family owned second generation dentist office that has been serving Richmond area families for over 40 years customer loyalty was not an issue. As the practice was evolving and expanding offering new services with more dentists on staff they forgot about keeping up with the online portion of the brand – their website. Over time the website lost rankings to competitor sites that were more current and mobile responsive. We worked in partnership with Sattler Creative to update their print collateral as well as the website to give Angus Dentistry a fresh new look for their 40 years in business celebration.
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent
- Apple Logo Creator Rob Janoff