Appomattox Brewing Company needed a logo recreated for use on wearable products after the original files had been lost. JDGD uses the latest Adobe Creative Suite of software programs, featuring Illustrator and Photoshop, this way customers have current and up to date versions of their files. We keep files on hand for a minimum of three years and archive all work past three years old so that they can always be retrieved if a client needs them.
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent
- Apple Logo Creator Rob Janoff
- 3 Essential Branding Lessons From A Rare Steve Jobs Interview
- Ellen Lupton visits AIGA Richmond