Richmond Biz Sense picked up the local news about the recent Platinum Hermes Award J Drake Graphic Design won for its logo redesign for a capital fundraising campaign for Winfree Baptist Church. This is the second year in a row that we have won a Hermes Award, last year we won a Gold Award for our poster for The National Association for Christian Recovery. We value our work with and for non-profit organizations and are extremely proud to be recognized by Hermes this year, hopefully we can continue the streak next year!
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent
- Apple Logo Creator Rob Janoff
- 3 Essential Branding Lessons From A Rare Steve Jobs Interview
- Ellen Lupton visits AIGA Richmond