Acorn Sign Graphics needed an updated framework for their website. JDGD redesigned the website so that it would load faster to give the user a better experience as well as updated image and Alt Tag information so that Google would index the site more easily. While some of these improvements are not noticeable to the end user it will benefit Acorn’s site rankings because of the algorithms that Google uses to rank websites. We have also started developing blog and social media posts to create new content and engage customers on a new level. This will make Acorn a valuable long term resource for its’ clients.
- Contact A Website Designer | Richmond, VA
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- AIGA Richmond Position Conference 2019
- AIGA National – President Elect: Ashleigh Axios
- Paul Rand Biography
- Richmond BizSense
- How You Can More Accurately Predict the Future of Design, Using Steve Jobs’ “Lost Speech” from 1983 as an Example
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner