Appomattox Brewing Company needed a logo recreated for use on wearable products after the original files had been lost. JDGD uses the latest Adobe Creative Suite of software programs, featuring Illustrator and Photoshop, this way customers have current and up to date versions of their files. We keep files on hand for a minimum of three years and archive all work past three years old so that they can always be retrieved if a client needs them.
- Contact A Website Designer | Richmond, VA
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- Richmond BizSense
- How You Can More Accurately Predict the Future of Design, Using Steve Jobs’ “Lost Speech” from 1983 as an Example
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr