This is an example of a responsive app that was developed for WRIC.com. Companies are finding that a more significant number of their users access mobile devices to search for content. Developing a marketing strategy that takes this into account is part of the research that we undertake when starting website projects. User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) help to determine the final look of websites and apps before a single line is coded.
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent
- Apple Logo Creator Rob Janoff
- 3 Essential Branding Lessons From A Rare Steve Jobs Interview