This is an example of a responsive app that was developed for WRIC.com. Companies are finding that a more significant number of their users access mobile devices to search for content. Developing a marketing strategy that takes this into account is part of the research that we undertake when starting website projects. User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) help to determine the final look of websites and apps before a single line is coded.
- Contact A Website Designer | Richmond, VA
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- Richmond BizSense
- How You Can More Accurately Predict the Future of Design, Using Steve Jobs’ “Lost Speech” from 1983 as an Example
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr