The Ridge Dog Shop was like many businesses that we encounter, they have had a successful retail shop that has been in operation for several years (30+). But they had fallen behind with an outdated website that was not converting visitors into customers and a social media presence that no one was monitoring. After updating the website to a WordPress theme which is easier to maintain and more manageable we set our sites on improving the social media presence. Unfortunately they had a previous employee set up the Facebook account which was tied to that employees personal information. After creating a new business account we went about trying to engage customers by offering discounts and coupons as well as encouraging referrals from existing customers. As a small business it is important for the business owner or an outside agency to be in control of all of your social media profiles. This makes it easier to update and monitor your online image and social media profiles.
- Contact A Website Designer | Richmond, VA
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- AIGA Richmond Position Conference 2019
- AIGA National – President Elect: Ashleigh Axios
- Paul Rand Biography
- Richmond BizSense
- How You Can More Accurately Predict the Future of Design, Using Steve Jobs’ “Lost Speech” from 1983 as an Example
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner