The Ridge Dog Shop was like many businesses that we encounter, they have had a successful retail shop that has been in operation for several years (30+). But they had fallen behind with an outdated website that was not converting visitors into customers and a social media presence that no one was monitoring. After updating the website to a WordPress theme which is easier to maintain and more manageable we set our sites on improving the social media presence. Unfortunately they had a previous employee set up the Facebook account which was tied to that employees personal information. After creating a new business account we went about trying to engage customers by offering discounts and coupons as well as encouraging referrals from existing customers. As a small business it is important for the business owner or an outside agency to be in control of all of your social media profiles. This makes it easier to update and monitor your online image and social media profiles.
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent
- Apple Logo Creator Rob Janoff
- 3 Essential Branding Lessons From A Rare Steve Jobs Interview