Riverside Consulting is a new project management business in the construction industry. The owner was retiring from one company and decided to start a company that is involved in the project management side of the business and less of the day to day operations. The logo design is meant to invoke the thought of larger scale buildings and structures that are the primary construction projects for Riverside. Traditional branding elements like the logo and business cards are the starting point for this identity system, eventually an integrated website will help to establish the web identity.
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent
- Apple Logo Creator Rob Janoff