The client was starting a new business which involves building outdoor water and garden features, fish ponds and hardscape additions to homes. They needed a logo which would represent the brand in a variety of applications; from logo and websites to vehicle graphics and employee uniforms. We used a “paver brick” shape with a water splash to convey the two most important elements of the company’s installations. This logo has received a Bronze Indigo Award as well as a Gold American Graphic Design Award for 2018.
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- Website Information | Richmond, VA
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent