S. R. Majewski Construction was in need of a new logo mark and accompanying collateral material as well as a website. The previous logo used clip art and did not portray the company as Class A Contractor that could handle multimillion dollar jobs and multiple projects. JDGD developed the logo and print material while designing and developing the website. Sitting down with the client and understanding all aspects of their business is one way that JDGD differs from the competition. We take the time to research your business and understand your clients, this helps us to better develop a logo and brand that accurately portrays your individual business. Click here to visit the S. R. Majewski Construction website.
- Contact A Website Designer | Richmond, VA
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- Richmond BizSense
- How You Can More Accurately Predict the Future of Design, Using Steve Jobs’ “Lost Speech” from 1983 as an Example
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr