The owner of Water Heater Pros came to JDGD with a good problem to have, they were extremely busy and decided to open a new location. The addition of a new physical location not only means expansion of staff and the sales area it also means they could create a new website with a different URL. Doing this will not only allow Water Heater Pros to expand their brand identity into a new area of Sacramento, CA, but it also allows them to go after previously unrealized sales opportunities in the new market. Building the new site is only the start of the process, we have to optimize the site for a new location, add new Citation listings with the new NAP (Name Address and Phone) information, and begin to advertise the site with a combination of display and remarking ads. As you see, we are developing a long term growth strategy that is unique to their brand needs at this point in time.
- Contact A Website Designer | Richmond, VA
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- Richmond BizSense
- How You Can More Accurately Predict the Future of Design, Using Steve Jobs’ “Lost Speech” from 1983 as an Example
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr