Occasionally we are involved with projects that are done pro bono or with a moral or socially relevant topic. One such recent project was the design of a book cover for Noah Nathan’s case against Takeda Pharmaceuticals over the drug Dexilant. This particular prescription drug Dexilant which is used for heartburn, was being over prescribed with most patients unknowingly taking double the indicated FDA dose. The case went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court where after consideration they declined to take the case on appeal.
- JDGD Blog | Web Articles of Interest
- Projects | Web and Print Design Richmond, VA
- Website & Graphic Design Agency in Richmond, VA
- Website Design Richmond VA, Logo Design, Social Media Content | J Drake Graphic Design
- Website Information | Richmond, VA
- THE WORLD WIDE WEB TURNS 30. WHERE DOES IT GO FROM HERE?
- Seeing 2019: The Visual Trend Forecast from Adobe Stock
- Print It Right – A Primer on Digital Printing
- J Drake Graphic Design In The News!
- Hermes Creative Awards Winner
- Johannah Willsey – Mural Workshop
- Jerry Hoak – Creativity Through Adversity
- Creative Workshop with Emily Herr
- Indigo Awards Winner
- Ashleigh Axios – Design Exponent